Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 23 May 2015

Saturday evening

Good evening,

Well I slept for a few hours this afternoon and woke up from vivid but vague dreams and still felt sick and tired but gradually felt better.

It doesn't feel like a Saturday because I have been working, but I have to get used to this, heavy papers to deliver on Fridays and Saturdays, followed by work.
Tomorrow the shop opens late so I don't do the papers until later than usual.

This evening I realised I had forgotten to get Bertolli, so I had a bike ride along the shore and then to the shop, the waves were shallow and sharp, and the humidity remains, with wet fog over the hills. I don't like this weather at all.
The shop had no Bertolli light, but at least Bertolli was reduced. It is expensive stuff but a tub lasts a month and I would rather be healthy, my cholestoral is perfect but after years of bad diet, I have to look after myself now, and I certainly feel the benefit of it.

I have been watching the usual Saturday TV, and now the Eurovision, as well as reading a book, doing odds and ends of housework, and now going through my soothing bed time routine, I just went to call the cat in and the sea was roaring but the cat wants to camp out in the garage, rude cat. He decided to sit on my bum and have a wash when I was lying on the bed reading a Shane Dunphy book, the cat has no sense of boundaries.

Tomorrow my gang are having a walk up the Eastern Hill closest to my home, but I am being contrary and going car-booting :) The problem with the gang is they like a drink and they will go to a pub, and I really really do not like pubs and drinking.
Tomorrow's newsround is easy as well as later than usual, today and yesterday with the heavy papers have been quite a strain.
I really hope I can get used to all my new work, I used to be so strong and fit that I could do two newsrounds and a load of heavy work and never even notice. Ah, youth! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.