This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Monday, 25 May 2015

Monday evening

Good evening,

Well the weather has been gloomy for a bank holiday, although not wet.

This morning I went to work, but a two-bus journey on bank holiday when they can barely provide a Sunday service is hard, it took an hour and three-quarters to get to work, but I had a good morning working for a customer who I like, and then we had coffee and scones and jam before I came home via a nice ice cream for working on bank holiday.

I didn't get home until nearly 3pm and I was tired and hadn't had a proper lunch, so I cooked steak and onions with a few wedges and some salad, ah, bank holiday meal :)

There was nothing on television so I slept for a few hours, I think as long as I am still adjusting to so much work and as long as I am getting things done, it is ok to sleep a bit in free time, I don't like it but I must make allowances for the fact I am working when even the DWP don't consider me fit for work, although the benefits system is so barbaric that I have no choice but to work now as trying to deal with ESA makes me ill, and anyway, I am better off in work, although the sooner I can get a prescriptions certificate the better.
Now that I am more settled, I would rather work than anything.
I have a good week's work with freelance and contract work, so I am working until Saturday. Then I just get Sunday off, although most days I am not working a full day.
I only intended to work part time this year due to my health, but now I have plenty of work, still part time, I guess.

Anyway, so I slept a while and then woke, worrying about my task list.
I managed to get an invoice done for the contract work, and get my music done, I am fairly pleased with my practice and I did another mock exam.
But I had some not so good news, which I am not sharing yet, there are things going on that I don't mention as they are things that are processing and I will tell about the processes and outcomes when they are done.

Anyway, I am a bit behind in my tasks, I have an hour to format a story competition entry and answer a load of emails.
Tomorrow I have two work shifts in a local village, my regular monday garden in the morning as I don't do bank holidays with them as they need the garden for family on bank holidays, and then one of the new contracts, four solid hours in the afternoon.
I will be tired! And I haven't been able to see the Hollyoaks preview today so I will have to stay awake and watch Hollyoaks when I get home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment