This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Thursday, 21 May 2015

Thursday morning

Good morning,

It is 6.20am, and sunshine and blue skies are out there.

I start the busy part of the week now, with my new contract work.
But first the newspaper deliveries as usual.

Yesterday I did my newsround and the weather was lovely, then my friend collected me and the plants for the house I was working for yersterday morning, and I had a nice morning planting things.
Then the customer, who is disabled, and his home help, asked me if I would stand in for the cleaner while she is away, so I have more work in the next week.
Due to discussing that, I didn't finish at the usual time, so there wasn't time to go home before music lessons, so I had a picnic lunch on the shore, watching the boats, then I went  to the pound shop and got some much needed toiletries, then I went  to music practice.
I had done my mock exams and I got a distinction in the one she marked while I was there, she will mark the rest for next week.
I was given my exam day instructions, although it is still a month away!
And a more complex piano piece to practice.
I have my books for the next level already, so all I can do is keep revising, doing mocks and gradually working with the next level, no rush, no pressure.

Anyway, last night I watched the Simpsons and Hollyoaks as normal, but E4 wasn't working properly due to the tv ariel playing up, so I couldn't watch the preview, so I went to bed and slept like I was dead until 6am.
At the moment I think it is fine to go to bed at 8pm, but hopefully when I can get my inhalers, I will feel better.

Today I have my newsround then I have to get to the cleaning contract, then I have the cleaning for my disabled customer, then tomorrow similar except gardening in the afternoon, then Saturday is just cleaning in the morning, then I get a weekend until Monday, Bank holiday monday's gardening is cancelled just because it is a holiday, and then I have a few hours cleaning on Monday and the other new contract on Tuesday.
So although it is still flexible, part time and variable, I do have some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment