Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 23 May 2015

Saturdayafternoon

Good afternoon,

I am tired and aching.

I went to bed later than intended and the cat had decided to stay out all night, so I slept through the night, sound and apparently dreamless sleep.
I woke early and headed for the shop early as I had to get the big heavy weekend papers delivered and still get to work on time.

I went to work, the weather is hot and we worked hard and finished at midday and I came home feeling ill.
The price to pay for working rather than staying in a barbaric benefits system, I am not fit for work, but nonetheless, if I can work round my illness and progress into being able to work with it, I will.

I got shopping on the way home, the fridge was looking bare with only a bit of manky cucumber and a bottle of milk left.

I don't know how to get the pain and tension to calm down, the tens machine won't work, and the massage machine won't do it, I have ordered a pain pen, which I hope will help.

I have been watching Sister Act, Sister Act would be a great lesson to many Catholics, if they were willing to learn lessons. Haha.

It is such humid weather, I would say it is warm enough to swim in the sea today, but I am in too much pain already, wave jumping is a real pain trigger.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.