This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Friday, 22 May 2015

Friday Afternoon

Good afternoon,

Well I was tired yesterday evening but I stayed up until 10pm despite being tired and having a big newsround to do this morning.

I slept soundly apart from one toilet break at 4am, the cat slept soundly even through that, he sometimes gets up and wanders off when I go to the loo, but I had to check he was alive as he didn't even stir.
In fact the cat was still sound asleep when I got up this morning, then he was all purrs and stretching and meows.

Unfortunately, night time and rests are when I have least control of my brain and so flashbacks and distresses are most likely, and so at 4am I started getting distressed, then I slept, and woke at a sleepy 6am, I went to do the newsround early as it is the local paper day, and so the round is big and heavy with all the local papers as well as the usual morning papers.
I finished the round at the usual time and showered and had breakfast before going to the contract work.
Today was hard work but we finished by lunchtime, and it was raining, so never mind gardening this afternoon.

I got home feeling exhausted and shivering cold, I tried to have a rest but ended up suffering flashbacks and distress and so I got up, still shivering, and had a warm bath, which helped a lot.
I am trying to sort myself and my usual tasks out but I am still tired and hardly OK.

At the moment I am simply waiting for a lot of things, everything is on pause, but I have work every day except Sunday, when I only have the paper round.

No comments:

Post a Comment