Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 10 May 2015

Sunday Night

Good evening peeps,

Well sorry about the lack of blog, I have been preoccupied.

On Friday I wandered up to the dokktorsurgery and wailed sadly at them about 'Being In Pain!'
They have never met a wailing woeful nortyperson before so they were Baffled.
They booked me in the evening clinic where a nice doctor put the ping gun in my ear and told me I had a temperature and some infection as my glands were being bumpy.
But fortunately the pain does not seem related, I seem to have torn a muscle in my side when I was working, and it was hurting for a week before I realised it shouldnt be.
The doctor and I are not too worried about what the temperature and infection are as it is not too bad and see how it goes.

But, the doctor did realise I was under stress and he asked about it and he was of the opinion that with the struggles with money and work and DWP, I need a competent person who works to support people with learning difficulties, so he referred me, I don't need care or a lot of support, just someone who can ease the deep dark stress of beauracricy and red tape and communication with the impossible DWP and HMRC so that one way or another finances and communication improve.

The other great thing the doctor did was assess my knee properly and refer me to the clinic in the next town, yay! Not only the worry gone, but the knowledge of what is wrong and what can be done, it shouldn't lose me my gardening career, so knee ad other leg problems will be helped! :)

It was such a relief, so when I left the surgery I went out riding on the buses.

Yesterday was a bit of a disaster with getting drenched in the rain, but by the afternoon I had money for groceries, toiletries and wahing powder, and so I did my washing.
There was some good television so I enjoyed that.

Then today started with the cat deciding we would get up very early, he walked all over me to cement that decision, I woke realising I was very very tense in my sleep, clenched jaw, teeth grinding.
However I was not as lively as the cat and the bed was comfy, so I dozed off.

I got up a few hours later and went into housework robot mode, those of you who are wondering about me and church, yes, I no longer go, church always causes me to become distressed and traumatized and feel unsafe, and how can I trust a God that allows me to continue to suffer under the oppression of the Great Grim church, who have done so much damage that the miracle I had always hoped for, could never undo it, and the miracle  will never happen, the church of englnd have destroyed me and I will die at their hands.

Anyway, so it was a real big housework day, my housemate's cups and dishes went in the dishwasher with mine as I needed the sink and draining board to do the hobs, racks, grill pans, oven racks, etc, so my housemate who was having a lazy morning, wandered into the
kitchen in just a bra and knickers, and worriedly asked where her big tea mug was, so I informed her it was in the dishwasher, and she felt very happy that I had done her chores  and the house was very clean, so she sat on the patio in her underwear, which she shouldn't because the guy next door is a bit creepy.

The house got very clean and tidy and I washed all linens, cloths and towels and hung them out to dry. I also surprised the Blue bike with a wash, and polished my boots.

I did my music practice, and prepared for the week, and watched some television, and had a bike ride along the bay, it was nice and sunny and several events postponed by bad weather went ahead today.

Then I went to the welfare, and took a music book with me so that time on the bus was well utilized, and I had a good meal and a grocery parcel from the welfare, had a bus ride and then came home and watchd Pirates of the Carribean while doing odds and ends as well.
The cat, who is not a lap cat at all, and has never sat on my lap, decided he would this evening, and was miffed when I had to get up and go to the loo.

I had terrible flashbacks about the diocese and their police and the brutalization while at the welfare, but everyone was kind, you know how flashbacks make thing so close and terrifying, as if it would all happen again? Well as the diocese continue, unchecked, to destroy me, and all authorities are on their side, it may well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.