Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Wednesday Afternoon

Good afternoon,

Well I have had a busy time, I am tired now.
This morning I was working on deep cleaning the flat while putting as much rubbish out for the dustmen as possible, then someone came to see me briefly, which was very helpful.

Then I used some vouchers to do some shopping.

Then I went for my swim.
The surf was heavy and breaking far out, so it was hard to get through it for a swim. I remembered from when I was sailing, never argue with the sea. But it was ok when I got through the surf, I used a bit of energy through.
The sea was steel grey under the low cloud and mist but the sun was shining through the cloud and mist so it was warm and the sea was an interesting colour.

I biked home, dressed and went back out, had to go to the post office and then bike up to the next town.
It is uphill to the next town and it was hard work, I have definitely completed my exercise quota today! But the journey back was downhill or flat, biking easily along the seafront and stopping to look at the sea as the tide was in and the surf still heavy, it is rocks and seaweed down there, unlike the sand we have here.

I just got home now and have cooked some food as I have not eaten much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.