This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Saturday, 6 September 2014

Saturday 6.45am

Good morning,

please excuse the lack of blog, Thursday was wiped out because Jane Fisher, the diocesan Safeguarding officer who destroyed me, added me on twitter as a friend, ie, she followed me, which is kind of what she does. Incidentally, the 'stalkerstat' logs on my feed went sky high after that and yesterday.
Anyone else ever dealt with an obsessive safeguarding officer who would destroy you because she couldn't own your life?

 But anyway, I appealed to my twitter friends as I was shocked and frightened and they were very supportive, although I remained shocked until that evening when people told me she had deleted her twitter account.
It helped that I went shopping as my jeans had gone the way of the boots and were no longer wearable, so I got food, flowers and jeans at the big supermarket, especially as I had a friend coming for the day yesterday and my life and flat were in chaos.

When I had done my shoppig on Thursday evening, I came home and someone helped me on skype by talking to me until I could focus and sort myself and my flat out for the next day.
When the flat was sorted, I went to bed but slept a shallow distressed sleep.

In the morning I woke early enough and finished my sortings out for my friend coming and me going away.

I set off nice and early to go and collect her, because it is a quite a trek, got there in good time, panicked because I got the arrivals and departures board mixed up and could not see the right time. Realised, and was there to greet her with a norty notice, which she wants to keep for life :)

I wasn't well but I took my neck collar off to greet her in case she got a fright.
Neck collar is now back full time, and I thawed a bag of peas by using them as an ice pack last night.

We had a lovely day, although the bus journeys took some of it.
She approved heartily of my flat and where I lived, and we walked by the sea and went to my favourite cafe for lunch, then back to my flat to pack my bag and then we came back together.

We had a bit of a time trying to get the connections. But we got aboard last minute

and got here.
We were late for Mass but we got there and her husband was waiting with the car and after Mass we came home and had egg and rice and we talked.

Then a very sleepy bed time, I was tired but had another patchy night, waking in pain in the early hours.

I woke this morning seeing it was light and hearing someone was up, so I was worried that I would be late and delay us, but I got up and it was only just after six and the light was a grey dawn.

I am washed, packed, had a cuppa, am back in my neck collar, my bed folded away, I am ready to go and we have an hour before we go.
I just need to pop a letter in the post to reply to one I hurriedly opened and read yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment