Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 21 September 2014

Sunday Afternoon

Good afternoon,

I fell out of bed this morning, thanks to a bang going bang just as I was dozing off again, which is good because I would have been late for church otherwise.

I had slept well and was not groggy or in pain, so I wandered through a cup of tea and into clothes and onto my bike, and arrived at church, sat with my people and tried to pay attention and not start giggling about Naked Gun 3, because that is Not The Done Thing in church. I had to wait till no-one was looking after church and then fell about laughing :)

A long church morning, all good. Hard to concentrate sometimes because I was doing a church of england cartoon in my head. Up front is the preacher, telling the story of the rich man building his barns, and there is the wealthy old congregation collectively thinking 'That doesn't apply to me!' and possibly God standing there saying 'Yes it does!'.

Anyway, as you may surmise, it was a morning when church was causing flashbacks and distress but nonetheless I came to no harm, and then there was a harvest lunch, not the same church as last week, so there is the benefit of being multi-church.
It was a nice lunch, with good company, in fact me and my churchpeople had a table all to ourselves because this was a small lunch compared to last week.

I biked down the cliffs and it was hot and sunny and the sea looked very inviting, but by the time I got home, changed and chatted to the lesser-spotted landlady as she gathered me a tub of tomatoes, the sun went in, the tide was ebbing and the sea was choppy, nonetheless, people were swimming, and I swam off the stone wall. It was hard work. Too choppy, but I have to persevere, even with the exercises, I hope eventually to have another go at having my pelvis put back in place and I hope the exercises are helping.

I am watching naked gun 3 again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.