Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 20 September 2014

Saturday Night

Good evening,

After lunch I went boredly biking around. I ended up at the art centre, talking to the lady there, because she knows a lot about autism, special needs and awful benefit and medical systems.

So I chatted to the art lady, and I wondered, why do I gravitate towards these places? I am not arty, but those of you who remember, I used to love hanging out at the gallery and with my arty people, and I was broken hearted when the gallery closed down.
I have never got over it.

Anyway, I stayed there, watching the lady work on things and I asked her if I could do a new artwork project for my friends, as a present, so I will start that on Tuesday as I am bored with drawing.

Then I went to the shop and got enough food for supper.

Then I put the rubbish out and went to the beach for an evening swim.

It had been a hot day, but with a far tide, so with the tide in for the evening and a calm sea that other people were also enjoying for swimming, I dived in and had a vigerous swim, cold and calm sea but the mist still lurking.

I came home and started the housework and put 'The Naked Gun 3' on to watch, I am sitting here and I cannot believe it is 7.20pm and it is dark!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.