Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 8 September 2014

Monday Lunchtime

 Good lunchtime,

I am absentminded, I haven't eaten today. Tut tut. Still a bit out of routine at the moment.

I had a lovely time with all my friends, I have missed them over the summer.

I got back yesterday.

My friend insisted on taking my photo collage from my flat and taking it to show to everyone! :)

I spent most of the weekend in a neck brace but woke on Sunday morning free from pain.

The flat looks like a bomb has hit it, well actually it looks messy, but that is what people say.

I am fully recovered from being away and the usual strains and stresses of travel that often leave me exhausted and stressed. I just need to tidy my flat! :)

Yesterday I socialized a lot with random people and church people and had fun, I also had a swim in the warm calm sea and made arrangements to continue my art classes without any money and return to learning to knit with the church lady.

Today I woke to my messy flat, continued some work and went and had my swim, the sea is a bit choppy today, more of a wave jump than a swim.

There was a dog stuck in a gate this morning, I was at first not sure if I was seeing it correctly but I was.
A little fluffy terrier stuck in a garden gate that it had been trying to escape through, the house had a neat flowery garden and i expected it to belong an old lady, but a gruff tough man came to the door when I knocked, he freed his dog and set about putting wire over the gate to keep the dog from doing the same again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.