Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 15 September 2014

Monday Morning

Good morning,

Well last night I went to bed, slept straight away and dreamlessly slept through the night, well I may have dreamed but I remember nothing.
I woke this morning, remaining in remission, wide awake at 8am, and out of bed.

I am down to reserve UHT milk though, so tea hasn't been great, and I have had cold sausage rolls for breakfast, from yesterday's harvest lunch.

I expected onslaught from the diocese, but as yet they have not answered me, so I have tentatively continued the story of the walk in the dark.

I am waiting in for visitors, and I have to collect my blue inhaler prescription today, I cannot safely live life without one of those. Crippling isn't it? For 27 years I lived without one, and the police beatings, imprisonment and homelessness means I will never live without an inhaler again.

Anyway. The flat is tidy, there isn't a lot of food, but enough for another meal or two.

I was a bit worried by a headline 'Doners to the Manchester Dogs Home clog up the M6'.

I am trying to continue my 'Walk in the Dark' but am struggling, I am listening to Jersey songs during breaks but I end up with more break than story. Here we are back at Satandrews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy9v1AiizMs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.