This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Wednesday Night

Good evening,

I am sitting wrapped up in my fleecy wrap thing, having come home wet and tired half an hour ago.

I got my washing dried earlier and got it in before the bad weather.

The weather was due to turn bad when the carnival started, and it did.

I went out and photographed the judging parade, it has been a low energy day for me, and when I have a low energy day, overspending on energy leaves me in overdraft, so I became so tired during the photography session that I had to stagger home and rest for an hour, I had several cups of tea and some nuts and crackers to try and boost my energy, then I went back out.

I sat on the wall waiting for the procession to come back round, but then my energy went up, so I walked round to meet the parade and get photos.
All those poor people on the floats were wet and cold, some, especially the children, had umbrellas, and the show went on.

Afterwards I walked down to the beach.

The good thing about beach fireworks is that there is always loads of room on the beach, so I walked down to the tide line and got great photographs of the fireworks lighting up the beach and the sea.

Everyone was very wet, including me, but it was worth it.

I came home, I will sleep well, but I am worried to get up in time for art class in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment