Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 14 August 2014

Thursday Morning

Good morning,
it is 6,10am and the sun is rising. It is rising over the cliff behind me and making  my room glow. I got two sunrise pictures but now my camera is out of battery.

I still have trouble getting to sleep, especially getting my neck comfortable and because my neighbour tends to bang the doors, which means I wear ear plugs which is uncomfortable, also I dread sleep because I dread the dreams, and dread waking up to a world in which I am condemned.

Nonetheless, I woke to a lovely sunrise, and the money being in so I could put the rent through.

I also woke to various things online, including a rather worrying wordpress email message, it just said 'Letter to Bishop Dakin 2, needs moderation', well I wondered who had complained, but it was a comment on the letter to Bishop  Dakin that needed me to moderate it, and it was a nice comment.

So, I did that, and was amused by the blog feed, someone looking for the daily blog had typed in something like 'Friday morning, Friday Evening, Saturday Morning, Saturday evening' etc.

Anyway, I am just finiding my way out of the grogginess and considering rather a challenging bike ride up to the supermarket. I may not do it, I may instead bike down to the High Street and just go to the Post Office to get some money. I have very little left over from the rent but at least I can get some basics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.