Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 21 August 2014

Thursday Lunchtime

Good lunchtime,

Well I slept the night until 5am, dreaming a lot, went back to bed. Dreamed some more, dreamed worried dreams about getting to art class on time.
Woke up, washed, dressed, ate, drank, grabbed art stuff and hurried out.
Got stopped by the lesser spotted landlady who I discussed the garden and art with, and then hurried to art class.

There was a collision on the high street as I cycled along, and when I got to art class I was told there was another collision out of town, a more serious one. So obviously it is collision season.

I struggled with art class as I was having flashbacks, but I produced some seascapes, I had done homework, which was 'draw anything' so I drew all my kitchen appliances. Well, whats wrong with that?

After art class I went to see what was reduced in the shop, I found fish and cheese cakes so I got them, there was a long que in the shop but everyone was being polite, so I let the man in a hurry go before me, and the lady in front of us also let him go first as he was from the cafe and they ran out of mushrooms.
And another man dropped his stick so someone picked it up because we are a polite town, just a little nutty.

When I got home, my landlady gave me tomatos from the greenhouse, and I cooked the fish and cheese cakes for lunch.

I do not really want a swim today, I will have a sleep first and see how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.