Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 8 August 2014

Friday Night

Good evening,

Well earlier I put the recycling out and took the rubbish to the skip and went to the shop, it was pouring with rain so I didn't put the washing out then.
I got a bit wet in the rain on my bike, but that is ok, I suffer from hyperthermia most of the time so anything that brings my temperature down is great, although I do get people making a big fuss about me being out without a coat and things.

I got home and did supper. Then I read the paper and did the hoovering and mopping and finished the photo collage.

The flat is clean and tidy, and although it is still raining, I have put the washing out, as the rain is due to stop and wet washing in the flat is not good for my lungs. I think the washing will be dry tomorrow as there is due to be a fine period before the storms really move in. We have had some thunder this evening. But I am revelling in the rain and wind, it brings the temperature down to bearable for me.
I am hoping to live to see the autumn as it isn't long now, and maybe some winter :) I always rejoiced in each winter I lived to see on the streets after the church destroyed me, because I didn't expect to survive long at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.