Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 29 August 2014

Friday Evening

Good evening,

Well it has been a busy day. I was very ill in the night and this morning, I was going to go into town despite being really ill, but I nearly collapsed at the bus stop.
I came home, went through painkillers and other things, anything that would help, and when I was a bit better, I went to Al and collected my bike from him. He said it had just been a cable needed tightening. So that was ok. I could barely cycle home.

I went into town and dealt with some but not all essentials, and came home with some shopping.

I was supposed to get blood pressure check and meds, but they were busy, so I only got my meds. I biked down the cliff but did not have a memory card in my camera for pictures.
I had a little time on the seafront, enjoying the massive surf, a lot of people were enjoying the massive surf.

I came home, put the shopping away, had a bath and washed my hair.

I was not sure if I was being picked up for a party so I lay on the bed and pootled around on the computer.
Suddenly there was a vehicle outside and a tap on the door, and a cheerful party hat, and off we went.

I am not well enough for parties, but, I am also not going to get well sitting at home ill, waiting for the diocese to kill me, I may as well party as I wait to be murdered by the church of england.

The party started at 6.30 and finished at 9pm, but I was finished by 8pm. It was a lovely party but my energy is always on overdraft now and I was close to collapse.
Sadly someone else did collapse.
He was sitting with me because I took my food outside as I needed air and space, he came and sat with me and we chatted, he was nice, he told me his name and that he was epileptic, when he went away he fell down and had a fit, he didn't come round so an ambulance had to be called.
I do not recall my epilepsy training, because it was pre-Jersey, and masses of data is missing from my brain pre-Jersey, but I did recall the first rule of emergency, get help, so when the guy collapsed, he was attended to quickly.

Anyway, so, big party, masses of food, good band, lots of fun, and my friend was there so we had a fist fight by the desserts :)

But I was exhausted and feeling very sick and tired by 8pm and had to wait for the others until 9pm.

Ah, what a lovely party!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.