Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Wednesday morning

Good morning,
Well I tried something epic last night, sleeping without herbal tablets.
I went to bed at 10pm, which is my natural bed time, but I lay awake for a very long time, maybe 90 minutes or two hours, then I fell asleep.
I slept lightly, with dreams, and drifted into half-sleep, half-awake by morning.
Eventually I got up, went to the loo and drank water, but the duvet was comfy so I got back in bed, when I looked at the time it was 7.15, just getting light, I opened the window and the seagulls were shouting, I have a kettle by my bed, very handy, so I am having a nice cup of tea and then I will have a walk on the cliff before heading for town.

I wont be doing much on the blogs until this evening, I have business to attend.

For those who don't know, this blog was merged with 'The Wanderer', the two year day-to-day blog, so you can scroll back to the blog of life on the streets before this blog was launched on 19th December last year, and read about real life on the streets before the Diocese wrecked my life again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.