Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 31 January 2014

Friday morning

Good morning,
well I had been a bit unsettled not knowing what was happening about today.
But now I think I know.

Last night I went to bed at 10pm-ish, hoping to just fall asleep, three hours and three herbal tablets later, I was still awake.
What can you do if you lie there and can't sleep and get more and more tense?
Well, you can pray, because this keeps God awake until He goes 
'OH JUST GO TO SLEEP WILL YOU!' 

haha.

So, I slept, and was woken groggily by my friend phoning.
She, belatedly, had got in touch about today, to see if I was coming to stay the night.
She doesn't understand that I have to know things in advance otherwise I get very wound up.
well, saying that, she understands me quite well, but she is forgetful.

So, it looks like I need to shower, pack a bag and head for her place.
She offered me her old phone, do people think I run a phone graveyard? whats with dumping all this complex technology on me? I am a simple person, and a smart phone is too smart for me, hence me being back on the old black and white phone.

Right, gotta look at timetables for today and tomorrow :) argh.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.