Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 11 January 2014

How to help me

How to help me is a basic straightforward guide to helping me, people have consistently forgotten that I am a real human person with feelings, and have a habit, when they get involved, of going behind my back with decisions, discussions about me and deciding on and implementing what they consider to be 'help' for me.
Which tends to leave me humiliated and angry.


  • Help me by including me in discussions and decisions, do not make major decisions for me or behind my back, otherwise you will frighten and embarrass me and I do not necessarily want what you want for me or see it as appropriate, this is my right as an adult.
  • Help me by not forcing on me when you do discuss things with me, I am sure you mean well but what you think may help may not, for example, if you want me to go into a Christian community, you need to take into account my misgivings based on my experiences and understand that maybe as someone who craves solitude, it would be the wrong environment for me.
  • Do not liase with the Church of England or anyone or any organization associated with them with regards to helping me, because they have seriously harmed me and I will react with shock and anger and distress when I find out, which I will.
  • Do not trivialize what I have been through or try to tell me that what happened to me didn't or was something different or that I am not being truthful, I cannot see any way I could gain from being untruthful and I will not tell you something made up, I will only tell you what happened to me. Telling me it was not the case or that I am mentally ill and therefore not valid injures me, firstly because I am not seriously mentally ill, secondly because I know what happened to me, and thirdly because invalidating people with mental illness just because of their illness is terrible anyway, and such people are very vulnerable to abuse and exploitation and being told that it is their illness rather than the reality. (The police's attitude to me was consistently appalling in their claims that it was all just me and that I was insane).
  • Talk to me. 
  • Do not put me at risk of being traced by the Diocese of Winchester.
These points are made with experiences in mind  of being let down and being genuinely helped. My friends have helped me by keeping confidences completely after finding out how the diocese were continuing to harm me, and anyone who I can trust not to betray me to the diocese can potentially help me.
My experiences of being deceived and betrayed are also very real and very raw. I have to remain a fugitive until somehow the reassurance comes that I can be safe from the diocese and their police.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.