Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 24 January 2014

Friday afternoon

Good afternoon,

well this morning I was up, bright and far too early, and managed my journey ok.
Arrived home safely and endured a very painful dental appointment, ouch! dentists are mean! They stick needles in and drill until you have to be peeled off the ceiling! :) still, he's a nice guy, and he did all the work at once, so I could cancel my next appointment and just have a checkup in six months time, and I like my new teef, they look much better.
He told me not to eat or drink for three hours! Can you imagine no cuppa for three hours? no, me neither, so I figured he must be mistaken.

Anyway, then I went to speak to my computer genius, and he will borrow my computer for surgery next weekend! :(

Here I am home, my spine is rattled from the journey, and the dental visit, believe it or not, that can set it off complaining!
Dentists are funny, they say 'have a rinse if you would like to', as if you would not like to rinse all the blood and filling and broken toof out of your mouf.
ouch.

well now I can have a restful weekend, I cancelled tomorrow as I have to go to London next weekend and I am low on funds.

I can't get this out of my head, it was best when Arthur sang it for Marion, but I can't get it out of my head, was worrying everyone in the terminal by singing it this morning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5Z4H5_1f1E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.