This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Sunday, 3 February 2013

Morning peeps,
yesterday morning we set off for London, we stopped at Chertsey and picked our friend up and arrived in London in time for a cup of tea.

The first thing on the agenda was mass, and so we had mass, and then lunch, the usual excellent soup and bread, and as usual I ended up feeling very full.
Then I worked in the gardens and had fun doing that, it was cold but not too cold outdoors and it stayed dry.
Then we had a talk by the priest and that was good.
Then there was a tea break and then Holy Hour and Evening Prayer, and my friend and I went to confession during Holy Hour.
Then it was supper time and this is when I got a bit panicky and overwhelmed and grouchy because I got crowded, but it settled down.
It was an excellent chicken curry for supper and some lovely cake for pudding.

Then we set off back, we stopped at Chertsey and had a cuppa and I put my thermals on as it was becoming freezing cold.
Then off we went and I was dropped off at the station.
For the first time ever I got an earlier train and it wasn't too noisy, arrived home by midnight, got a cuppa at the burger van and went to my sleeping place, my friend had given me a sleeping bag, so I blanketed up and tucked down and slept, woke needing the loo at 3am, it was freezing cold! Tucked back in and slept until 7am and here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment