Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 9 February 2013

Hi peeps,
are you being good? behave yourselves!

Well yesterday I went to the library when the shop closed and I daydreamed with the computer.

Then I went to my friend's house as I had been invited for fish and chips.
I stayed the evening at my friends' house and watched their television and tested the delicious scones that my friend was making for the coffee morning.
Eventually I returned to my sleeping place and tucked down in the blankets, I fell straight into a dead sleep and didn't wake until 7am again, I am sleeping well but I feel tired a lot.
I climbed reluctantly out of my cloud of warm comfy blankets and wandered into the rainy morning.

I went to McD's for my brekky and then went and had my wash, then I went to help with the coffee morning, I helped set up and serve and wash up and do everything at coffee morning, there was a brief power cut but that was ok, then I wandered off to the community group.

There was another power cut but thankfully the lunch was already cooked, one of the servers told us we were having the winner of the 11.50 at Doncaster for lunch.
It was a good roast meal and afterwards I came back here to the shop. Here I am, I have Angela's Ashes on the video player.
The weather is both cold and wet, so wot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.