Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 11 February 2013

Good morning you peeps you,

please make a complaint if you are viewing this and you are not a peep,
write your complaint on a postcard and post it in a nearby litterbin.

Last night we played scrabble, I neither lost nor won, I only survived by nicking all the triple word scores.

Then I went to sleep on the sofa, it is a firm sofa so my back is ok with it, I slept most of the night but I did feel a bit hot and bloaty, how do you peeps survive living in hot indoors houses?
I woke up from a nightmare this morning and wandered into some toast and three cups of tea.

The weather is grey and drizzly and I am going to terrorize the town and also fish my clothes out of the hedge so they can have a wash. I need to throw these jeans away as they are so holey they could be a priest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.