Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 3 February 2013

Hi peeps,
I met my friend this morning as I wandered around and she told me to come round for a bath at 1pm.

I had a cuppa at the cafe and went to church to say hello after mass because I was too tired to go to mass.

I am still very tired.
I wandered around feeling like death and only remembering the bad things, eventually I went to have a bath.
I had a quick but thorough bath and then went and fished my lunch parcel out of the hedge and I am back in the cafe now.

I will probably get a bus ticket and go on the buses rather than keep walking around feeling bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.