This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Friday, 8 February 2013

Hi peeps,
excuse the lack of blog recently, I have been prodded out of my stoopor to write for you.
Nyark nyark.

Hm, on Wednesday evening I sat in on confirmation class and that was good, then I went riding on the buses and that ended up not so good, a nasty incident that left me traumatised.
I am in one piece though, physically.

I didn't get a good sleep on Wednesday night due to being deeply upset.

Thursday morning I was still upset but I came to the bookshop and did some odds and ends including sitting at the desk and scaring the customers off :)
The office got crowded as it sometimes does and my friend phoned, she asked what I was doing ' dancing round the shop' I told her truthfully,  but she didn't believe me.

When the shop closed I returned to the library and sat quietly in there.
My friend had told me to go to her house for 6.30 so we could go to a church course together, and I did, but the course dates were mixed up and so there was no course, and so we went home and I stayed the evening at my friend's house and watched tv and had some potato and beans, then I went back to my sleepy place and bedded down and was asleep instantly in the beautiful cold clear night.

I woke this morning dehydrated and overheated and rushed to McD's for orange juice as well as my usual tea and bagel.

Then I went to mass but felt too ill to stay for the whole of mass and went to the loo in case I was sick and waited for mass to finish, when mass finished I had a cuppa with everyone and then helped the recycling group with bottle tops for an house and then came to the shop, my lunch was waiting for me at the shop, as well as lots of tea and videos and I am still here, I am on my computer and watching Austin powers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment