Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Wednesday evening

Good evening,

Well I went to therapy this morning and I felt well enough to complete the session but not great.
Then I went to work.

I worked busily and the ladies made me coffee and chatted and my client came home muttering cheerfully about skivers.
He has asked me to accompany him to the cinema on Sunday and I have agreed. He is disabled and likes to have someone with him.
I have had so many cinema messages from friends this week, I am always reluctant because the cinema is 8 miles away and I still get nervous anyway, but my client wants to see 'Suffragette' or however you spell it, and I keep being told how good it is by everyone who has been to see it and to be honest I am interested, so I will go.

I was relieved to finish my work, I got a lot done despite being ill.
I came home via the shop and petrol station, crawled into bed and slept until 7pm, if I had been well I could have done another garden as it is due to rain for the rest of the week, but I was worried about even getting home safely as I felt so rough.

I slept reasonably peacefully although I dreamed a lot, including about homelessness and the Church of England.

I woke up in time to get Hollyoaks on 4+1 and Hollyoaks preview on E4+1.

I feel a  little bit better now, and I should be revising for my exam as it is now only a week and a half away and all my assignments are in! Did I tell you I got 85/100 for the assignment I got back so far? Bah, 15 points lost because I really couldn't understand what one question was asking. They don't make the questions simple.

'Marley and Me' is on E4, it is a bit crappy but easy watching.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.