Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 30 October 2015

Friday evening

Good evening,

Well it has been hard to write recently, I have been ill with this virus thing, although I have battled the symptoms well, it has left me tired.
When I first get sick with sore throat, I have to try to kill the infection with TCP to stop it going to my lungs because I am asthmatic and my lung capacity is very poor and I have had some bad chest infections due to homelessness and unhygenic living spaces, so I have to be careful, and I have been using saline to clear my system, so although I have kept breathing and stayed on my feet most of the time, I have been very tired.

I have also been trying to revise for my exam, a week tomorrow!
The flat is clean and tidy and bathed in candle light and lamp light, I am showered and pyjama'd.
This afternoon I went to see my friend, she is being well looked after by her family and she is still fairly able but with less energy now. She still gets very insistent about not minding dying, but that is the way some people react I think. We had a nice cuppa, and she asked me if I want to spend Christmas with them, which I will if my mate really doesn't care whether I cook Christmas dinner for him or not, he is claiming not to care either way! (bah, humbug) :) Anyway, I am not worrying about Christmas, I think there is a lot of water before that bridge, especially as I am set to move back to Jersey.
And won't it be like the good old times!

Anyway, the weather has been warm and rainy, I wish it would break, the warm humid weather is not helping my health.

My Mum is coming over on Monday, to get the biscuits I have made for them, I made cinnamon and ginger angel biscuits, carefully iced :) I don't really like biscuits myself but making biscuits for your family is what normal people do. So dunno why I did it :):):)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.