This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Saturday, 3 October 2015

Saturday evening

Good evening,

Sorry I forgot to update.

Yesterday morning I made good time with the rounds and finished by 7.30 despite the rounds being double the size because it was local paper day.
Then I went straight to where I was collecting my mum, and there was loads of time before she arrived, so I sat in the cafe, drinking coffee and studying.

When Mum arrived, we drank more coffee. Then we came back to the flat and had a cup of tea and talked while Mum read some of my written work.

Then we had lunch at the greasy spoon where I have my study breakfasts.
Then we had a nice drive down to a very nice bit of coast, and it was a nice day.
I showed Mum the lifeboats and she said it was lovely there.

Then we drove a bit more until I went to drop her off to go home.

Then I came home tired, did my programmes and some tea, and had an early night.

I woke this morning still tired despite the extra sleep, and I was drinking my tea at 6am when I got a message that the papers were late and they would text when they were ready. But I am not very good at changing my routine so I went out to the car as usual and drove along the bay and then waited outside the newsagents.
The papers were ready by 7, half an hour late, so it was a good thing it wasn't a weekday as the papers have to be to the rural distributor by 6.50am at the latest in the week, otherwise all hell breaks loose.
But being Saturday, it wasn't so bad. and I did good time despite it being late, which was good as the electrician was due to visit my flat any time after 8.30. And I was back at 8.30 promptly.
The electrician arrived an hour later and fixed my bathroom light.

This morning surprised me by being foggy, proper cold winter fog. The car didn't have much water or ice on it when I set out to do the papers. But despite being sad to see the long run of beautiful clear skies and sunrises, I relished the cold winter air and fog, which wasn't dense anyway.
But between the villages, all of a sudden, all my windows iced up, I must have driven through a small patch of freezing fog, but I have never seen that sudden icing of all the windows and I had to stop and clear them.

Anyway, with the papers and electrician sorted, my only other real task was to collect the garden waste from my friend's house and take it to the tip, so I did.

Then I was free to study and relax and do what I liked.
I watched a load of 'My parents are aliens' episodes, and then got on with paperwork, and while I was at it, I redid my tax return as they lost the last one and paid me compensation but I still had to do a new one! Our Post Office now stays open until 5.30 on a Saturday so I got the tax return and other paperwork into the post.
And then I have been studying.

I was supposed to go out with my friends tonight but I am a bit low on money this weekend. Car repairs and rent are expensive creatures.

I have had a bath and I think it is my bed time now.

Today has been cold and cloudy, such a change from the weeks of warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment