This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Sunday, 18 October 2015

Sunday evening

Good evening,

Oops, I meant to update earlier.

Well it has been a day. I had a disturbed and restless night with nightmares and terrors about the church, but to be honest, I did get enough sleep. The previous night the road outside was being dug up again, but last night they were having a night off.
So, two nights of not great sleep.

Then this morning, as is usual of a Sunday, I fell out of bed late, it would have been better if I had remembered to turn off the alarms on my phone, I was dozing in between the alarms that start at 5.50, although my usual 5.30 alarm clock was set for later.

Anyway, the usual sleepy sunday scramble for the shop and admirable time in doing the rounds.
Then I watched the sunrise on the bay, and came home for breakfast and study and Hollyoaks omnibus.
I had a 'continental breakfast' - well it was the reduced bakery goods from last night.

After waking up to a delightfully spotless flat, the degeneration began with bakery crumbs, and then the debris of preparing the potatos and vegetables for a roast dinner.

Then I went to the car boot sale as I had arranged to collect some plants from the plant stall that would be there, I normally only go to the afternoon car boot now, but the plant people are disgusted with the afternoon boot sale now and won't go there.
Anyway, I am glad I did go to the morning boot sale as I discovered a heap of Garfield books, some of my old collection that I have been missing since Jersey, and some that I have never read! :)
I don't have much money to spare but I got those, they are my new lighthearted bed time books to help me settle peacefully to sleep and ward off terrors and fear of bed time.

Anyway, then I did the roast dinner, and it was delicious. And I finally managed to do some letter writing and answered all my pen pal letters.

Then I wandered over to welfare for a brief coffee and chat, ticked the social interaction box that I have got so sloppy about this year.

Then home again, studying, mainly listening to recorded material, and also catching up on chores.
I have decided to go to bed soon but no bath, it is tempting to have a bath every night now because I am in pain, but I think whatever it does to my neck muscles can actually make the problem worse.

Tomorrow is a very busy university day, with one work shift as well and all sorts of stuff needing doing.
So, bed time, I think. I am outdoing my target university study hours easily at the moment, but the continued disruption caused by the church of england lying their way out of responsibility for anything and everything does make it harder.

It is the anniversary time of year, it is also the assignment deadline time of year, and it is the dentist time of year, what a week I have to look forward to!

The blogs and twitter have been dead quiet today, surprising considering the ongoing newspaper and media madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment