This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Friday, 9 October 2015

Friday morning

Good morning,

Well, sorry for not updating, I guess I will have to do a brief recap of the week.

The sun is shining here, and I did the papers, including the heavy locals. Then I had a study breakfast.
Now I am supposed to be finishing a draft assignment.

Tuesday Afternoon was a washout, it has been a tough few weeks with work due to cancellations and being rained off, so I had a break from therapy this week as I was low on money and the car and I both needed various things.

On Wednesday I went to work, it was a cold grey morning and I came home cold and tired and climbed into bed for warmth and listened to recorded university lectures from in bed, one of the perks of being 'disabled'.
Anyway, as I listened to lectures, the phone rang.
It was my friend, she had come home from hospital, and she kindly rang to let me know, so I arranged to see her on Thursday.
So yesterday I saw her briefly, she is tired, but she smiled cheerfully. She says she doesn't mind dying. I mind that she is dying, but you aren't supposed to say that when someone says they don't mind dying.
I don't know how long she has to live. But at least she said she will let me know what is going on. She has to go for another scan next week and I think she will know more then.

So anyway, I felt a lot better for seeing her and knowing what is going on, as it has all been very vague for a while.
And I got a good day's work done yesterday, and some assignment work in the evening.

Well, here we are. Tick tock. Who would like to commemorate the anniversary with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment