Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 24 October 2015

Saturday evening

Good evening,

Well I haven't caught up for a few days. I have been feeling tired and in pain again, I need a new head support for night time.

This morning I felt really comforted by the weather as I delivered the papers. It was warm and windy with leaves and rain falling lightly, really autumnal.
I got the papers done in good time despite Saturday's rounds being big and heavy.

When I got home it was still dark, and I crept into my soft bed and caught up on some sleep.

I woke at lunch time and have been to the library to return my books -really hard these days because no library is in easy reach. Then I exchanged something at the shop and came home to clean the flat. The flat is just about done, and the laundry and electric meter and shopping are done.
So I got fish and chips for tea.

It is windy but mild, with light rain still.

Yesterday I caught up with the work I had been rained off from, and then I studied.

The clocks change tonight so I have to make sure I am orientated as tomorrow is Sunday, the day when I do the papers later anyway, so my brain will get very confused about light levels and times. But it is easier with the clocks going back than when they go forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.