This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Saturday, 17 October 2015

Saturday evening

Good evening,

Well it has been a funny day.

I said this morning that I was tired and was going to sleep.
Well I did, I slept for five hours! I must have been tired!
Sleeping during the day is not good as it triggers severe distress about the church of england.

When I woke up, I went for a drive and got fish and chips for lunch,
Then I started a major clear up and sort out of the flat!

When I am tired or depressed the flat starts to get messy, so a major clean-up that I have only just finished has gone on.
Everything is now in order, hoovered, mopped, disinfected, sorted out, put away, and my meds and task lists are neatly done. Listening to recorded university talks all the while.

I was supposed to pick up my prescription by 1pm today but I was sound asleep, so most of the meds are in their daily weekly compartments, just one missing, my asthma tabs. I will collect it on Monday, very quickly as Monday is a busy university day.

Anyway, I also unusually drove round to the supermarket after dumping huge bags of rubbish in the dustbins. I have a NUS card now so I get a discount on my shopping, it was funny because I went in there and a lot of things were reduced for the end of the day, so I got loads of stuff, and I had my NUS card and a voucher for £2, but my shopping ended up coming to less than the amount needed for the £2 voucher to be valid! :)

Anyway, so here I am, I have run a bath and have been trying to eat a late supper of hock and egg salad but I really haven't enjoyed that, so I gave up trying to eat it.

I got the linens and clothes washed during the week so everything is done, and I just handwashed two work shirts as they are dirty after a day's wear, I need some new ones, but I bought everything except work shirts this week. I have new work trousers, underwear, shoes, but not shirts :( no money to spare!  What I bought was too expensive as well.

You may have noticed this is published way past my bed time, but my five hour bonus sleep means I will not fall asleep easily, and tomorrow is Sunday, a late start, so I will stay up late for once tonight, I am feeling better, I have been tired and in pain recently, and I still need painkillers today.

Oh, in between massive bouts of  cleaning today, I have also been doing some writing, I get a bit fed up of delivering horse manure instead of newspapers some mornings, so read this if you wish:

No comments:

Post a Comment