Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 22 January 2015

Thursday Morning

Good morning,

Well I struggled to sleep at all last night. I don't know why.
I did try to change things so my head and neck were supported.
The problem is, it has to be a balance between making sure head and neck are kept in place, and not having such firm support that it presses on the neck.
In the end I just used one pillow, propped up by a dressing gown.
And I pretended I was sleeping rough, but it still took ages to get to sleep, despite the bad previous night, and despite taking painkillers because I was so tense that my muscles were seized up.

I slept, and I woke this morning to a cold and sunny morning.
I have charity shop work later.

I am sleepy.

The news from Jersey is 'They think there may have been a paedophile ring operating in Jersey'.
To which the reply has been 'why did it take you so long to 'Think' this?' As people have known about it for decades, and when, for goodness sake are the links with certain members of Jersey government going to be looked at? It's no good waiting for them to die like Savile before allowing it to become news.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.