This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Friday, 23 January 2015

Friday Evening

Good evening peeps,

Have they changed the ingredients in Half-spoon? This bag of half spoon tastes consistently revolting, I had got used to half spoon and didn't notice the taste before.

It has been a busy day. I didn't sleep well last night despite efforts with deep heat cream and hot water bottles and the massage machine.
Really I need physio or chiropractic help to put the shoulder back in, but I am not sure it is aches and pains keeping me awake, I have no idea what it is.
My head and neck have stayed safe with just a light pillow and that isn't the problem.

Anyway, I woke early and got up. A thick white frost was covering my washing on the line and everything else in sight outside.
The washing had been nearly dry or a bit damp last night but I left it out rather than have damp washing in my room.

The internet was down and I had no milk.

I got the early rural bus into town, wandered into the opticians and asked them if they could adjust my glasses, which they cheerfully did.
Then I went into church, lit a few candles, said a few prayers, and as I was coming out, the manager of the chattery shop was wandering slowly past, so I asked him how he was doing for volunteers, with the end result that I spent most of the day at the chattery shop.

We started with sorting and pricing and putting stock out, and I tidied the stock rooms.

Then I had some potato wedges for lunch, the only food I ate all day until I got home as I forgot breakfast, and I sat on the step and read a book and drank coffee.

After lunch I spent the afternoon peacefully minding the shop on my own, a few people in and out and not much sales, as it is January, but at least the shop was clean, tidy and in order. Am I becoming one of them obsessive-compulsive cleaners off the telly? :) I just read my book and had a CD playing quietly, and drank my coffee, but nonetheless, I did an honest day's work for no pay.

I came home, with the stand for my keyboard, which I couldn't carry last time, and some computer bits I was given, and some nail polishes that the boss said he can't sell in the shop. I never buy nail polish as it is an extra expense and not very important, but I like the occasional nail polish. When I was on the street, my friend used to do my nails, if she could get me to sit still and tolerate it.

I got home, still in work mode, and started sorting out the bags of rubbish and junk that I had removed from the vacated room and put in the garage. The recycling bin is now full.

Anyway, after all that work, I got my washing in, did some pasta, and sat down briefly to rest and watch the Simpsons, before going out riding on the buses. I was out for a few hours, just watching miles of darkness pass by as I listened to the radio on earphones.

I walked up from the main road as the cold wind bit and wet snow was falling, but as I got close to home, there was a great song on the radio and I didn't want to get home.

I hope I will be tired enough to sleep tonight and wake early as I have a busy day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment