Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 19 January 2015

Monday Evening

The blog is statting low.

I am tired, but it is vital that I stay awake because I must encourage a proper sleeping pattern. I think some of the problem may be pillows again, I may need to support my head better in order to get to sleep.

Well, it has not quite been the day I expected, I moved two bags of rubbish out of the vacated room upstairs, and then I felt sick again.
My money hadn't come through so I couldn't go to my horsys today, but they sent me pictures of the others working with the horses, I hope to go next week.

I worked on the book, 43 chapters, 92,000 words ( I have no doubt that the two blogs have three times as many words if not more).
The synopsis, letter of introduction and the rest of that stuff is also done.

I needed to do something at the library, but they had technical failure and closed, and then I was due to go to the Charity shop for training but they were in all kinds of crisis, with their Monday volunteer off sick with bad asthma, I sympathise, I am battling asthma at the moment, the cold weather has an interesting habit of shutting people's lungs down, and I am on blue inhaler every few hours.

Anyway, I stayed on at the shop to volunteer, because the planned training had gone to pot, so I dusted, cleaned books, and then was left in charge as the boss went out. She came back with food for me, and then a young volunteer from school came in, and I learned how to label clothes and how to make sure all the clothes are in order.
I made a slight error on the till, left in charge alone again, I had forgotten book prices and grabbed a nearby book, charged according to that one's label but overcharged slightly, it wasn't noticed by the customer, and actually we are quite cheap with books, and in general, compared to some shops, no harm done.
The managers seem pleased that, now my memory has come back, I know how to use a till and mind a shop, although I am still slightly thrown by being left in sole charge as I am not yet used to the merchanidise and am hardly trained.

Anyway, January is a very quiet month for the shop, even with things on sale, so we had an uneventful afternoon, and because I did tomorrow's shift today so to speak, I do not have to go in tomorrow, and I did most of my caretaking yesterday, and so I am tired and I can relax and rest and go to bed slightly early but not too early.
I get to go back to the Charity shop on Thursday this week. Second bout of paying my debt to society, totalling 9 hours if I complete Thursday, wow, this will take forever, just throw in some rock breaking! 

Coming home, I was freezing cold, thinking I would need hot water and a hot bottle to warm up, but when I got in my room, it was warm from the glass panels trapping the heat of the sun, so I warmed up.

And would you believe it? Asthma Uk just sent an email asking if the cold weather makes my asthma worse?
Ha, yes, it is the way the cold air hits my lungs, it kind of stops them from working, it is like car engines, I think :) I will read the advice I have just been sent, does it say don't ride a cheeky blue bike that snorts at pollis offissas?

Asthma Uk says that if your asthma is well controlled, the cold shouldn't affect it, they are mistaken, my asthma is well controlled, but I have the sudden reactions when I have asthma reactions, the cold air just switches my lungs off.
Three people per day die of asthma, but again, mine is atypical, it was a special gift from the Diocese of Winchester and has never behaved like it should, a bit like the blue bike, I have a norty bike, I have norty asthma. It won't kill me, it will just make life more interesting.

The hearty stew was hot on the stove when I got home, coming home from work tired to a hot stew is heaven.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.