Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 3 January 2015

Saturday morning

Good morning,

Well last night I was watching Call the Midwife, and I stayed up to watch Forrest Gump.
I am the UK version of Forrest Gump, only not nearly as successful.

I got a lot of writing done last night. And I was tired. But I couldn't get to sleep.

And then I did.

I woke late this morning, dreaming that I was doing suduko and and knew how to do it.
Ha. I can't do maths as I have learning difficulties, and I don't need fads like suduko.
Although I am trying to remember how I was doing it in my dream.
All the numbers in the rows have to add up to the same number?
3, 3, 3?
Nope, that won't work.
4,5,1
No, see, I haven't the faintest clue why I was doing suduko in my sleep, because I can't do suduko.
I seriously wonder if I borrow someone else's dreams sometimes.

Anyway, call the midwife is on again on repeat, so I am watching that and listening to this song of my home https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hZaW-IMKhU

It is raining busily outside, grey and windy.

I get a lot of hits on the blogs at the moment, especially people looking up 'Diocese of Winchester', obviously there is concern that some great news regarding the diocese may be leaked.
Well, I know nothing except that they are a royal pain in the behind.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.