This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Monday, 15 July 2013

Hey peeps,
Well on Saturday evening I was supposed to go round to my friend's house for a bath and a meal, but her partner was back unexpectedly and he is not very safe, so I didn't.
Instead I went litterpicking in the churchyard and found out that a church door had been left undone, just slightly so it wasn't immediately noticable, but I know that the drunk homeless people go round there with their cans and they have tried to get in there before.
So I phoned the Vicar but she didn't answer and I left a message on her voicemail, but I knew she might be working or on the beach until late, so I went back to my church to ask their advice.

They were just packing up from the party and they thought I might need tea and cake, which I did, of course, but they also phoned another person from the other church and we told the person which door was open.

Then I went to sit and read my book until bed time, and then I got a text from the vicar saying thank you and she sorted the door out.
So I went to sleep.

I slept reasonably well and woke early, which is useless on a Sunday with nowhere to go, so I went to the church bench and sat there and read my book, and church people arrived because it was a special service and they had to set up and arrange breakfast, I went off to have my breakfast and a wash, and I would have gone to the coffee shop but as I went back past church, I heard sounds of a gazebo being set up, so I nosily wandered in and found the poor old priest doing a gazebo singlehanded while everyone else was busy indoors, so I helped him, I told him that I used to do a lot of gazebos in my last life.

And then we went in church and I drank lots of tea, but it was much earlier than the usual church time, and the man cooking breakfast gave me a number of bacon rolls, so I ate a load for breakfast and saved the rest for lunch.

The service was good, I sat outside as usual and they left the doors open so I could enjoy the whole thing and they could keep cool too.

Then there was more tea and a good chat with everyone, then I was 'guarding the gazebo' while everyone went home for lunch.
I washed some clothes under the tap and left them to dry in the sun, and then I washed myself under the tap and the priest averted his eyes in case I had taken any clothes off, but I hadn't.
Someone had filled a flask and thermal mug that they had got for me with tea, so I lay on my blanket in the gazebo and read my book while my clothes dried.

Apart from a bit of hassle from some drunken oiks, I had a peaceful afternoon in my gazebo, the wind gusted and threatened to blow it away, and for a while thunderclouds brewed, but they cleared and we had no storm.

At about 4pm everyone started coming back, and I was as excited and norty as a kid at a party, but that is because it is years since my life included nice things like parties and BBQs, so I hassled the guys doing the BBQ and they nearly BBQ's Mark the Shark, my toy shark.
It was all fun and laughter and we all had a cuppa and I read my book some more, and then everyone who had been playing games in the park arrived, and the party started.
We had a lovely time, lots of talk, silly games, lots of delicious food and cold drinks and ice cream and desserts, I loved it.

Then at the end they packed the leftovers into parcels, and I took one parcel for my breakfast today, and they put the rest in the fridge for me to use during the week.

Then everyone went home and there I was all on my own as usual but it felt lonelier.

Then when the priest came back, I helped him put the BBQ and gas bottle on the trailer and then he went and I read my book until it was time to head for bed.
I lay down just under my top blanket, but was too warm, so different from this time last year.

I slept and woke at 2.20am, too hot and bursting for the loo.
So I used the loo and took my lightweight top off and slept again with just my teeshirt and was still warm, I don't think it dropped below 20 degrees last night. And yesterday and Saturday were scorching hot.

I woke feeling tired this morning and dozed.
Then I wandered out of my blankets and down to the toilets for a wash, and then came here.

No comments:

Post a Comment