This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Thursday, 18 July 2013

Hello peeps,

well yesterday I got very sick, I couldn't get anything to eat in the morning and I was so depressed that I didn't even see any point in putting water in my mouth.
I kind of sat here until 2pm and then I knew that I would end up in hospital if I didn't do something, I felt numb though, so there didn't seem any point point in eating or drinking.

But I went on autopilot, as I do, I found the emergency spare change and it came to something near a pound.
I went to the supermarket and got a reduced small pie and a pint of milk.

I went to the store-hedge and fished out any cooking materials I could find, a very dirty saucepan that I cleaned as best i could, a pack of fuel tablets and a stove, lighters, a can of sausage and beans, a tin opener, and there it all was.
I got my flask and cup from where the lady tells me to keep them.

I lit the stove and made tea and drank some milk while it was brewing, and ate the pie.
then I cooked the sausage and beans and ate that and brewed strong coffee and put it in the flask.

I made more tea and started feeling better.

I hadn't washed, so when i had finished brewing tea, I went and washed myself thoroughly under the tap, I even took my teeshirt off and washed thoroughly because I wasn't able to do this before.
Then I set my blanket down and rested and read my book until the end of the day.
In the evening I used the last of the fuel to brew more tea and also a horrible tin of spaghetti in sauce, and I drank the flask of coffee, and then that was it, I listened to my music and read my book until it got dark and I lay down in my blanket and slept.
It was peaceful, and if only I was safe from the church of england I would be happy, I would forget the computer and the oppression and would live peacefully.

I woke sleepily this morning, the phone was dead because the battery was flat, but I marked time as I do, and got up at exactly the usual time.
My money was in and I got a pot of tea and some juice, i wasn't hungry, I never am on the day the money comes in after a thin time, I never want anything.
Eventually I had my breakfast and went and got essentials from the shops - hayfever tabs, painkillers, antacids, black sacks, mouthwash etc.

Right peeps,
the blog has lost it's original use and the peeps who used to read it and the purpose of the blog is gone, and I am one my way for one last great journey, so this is the last post for now.
I will keep a diary, but I may not publish on here every day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment