This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Monday, 8 July 2013

Monday 8am

Good morning peeps,

I had a lovely Sunday.

When I had finished my pot of tea I went to church and was made very welcome and everyone was lovely and they got me a cuppa.
I sat outside the main church and listened from there.

After church I had a mug of coffee and chatted to a few people.

Then by the time church closed it was lunch time so I wandered to subaway and got a meat and salad sub and a cold drink.

Then I went back and set up camp in the churchyard, with my blanket, book and plenty of cold drinks.

I read my book and dozed off, woke myself up by snoring lightly :) It was such a hot day but I was quite comfortable and happy. There were no ill-effects of my work on Saturday, I was aching slightly, but, after all this time, I know how to control the pain and sickness better :) so I was ok!

I read my book happily, and then I had a nice cold wash under the tap that I have permission to use, I washed my hair and face and neck and arms and legs and feet and it was lovely and cold water and I drank a load of cold water, and then I did other useful things like cutting and scrubbing my nails and moisturising and shaving my legs and things, seeing as I had rolled my jeans up into shorts.
It is shorts and teeshirt even for me now.

And then I sat and read my book some more, and along came church people for a meeting.
After their meeting there was a service in church, so I wandered in and enjoyed that.
Then they made me a cuppa.

Then off I went back to my book.

I read until it was dark and then I went to my blanket pile.
It was so warm overnight I didn't need any extra layers or my hat or scarf.

It was an unsettled night, full of nightmares and crowds of loud drunk people not far away, I don't know why, on a Sunday night.
But in the end I was only lying under my top blanket and was warm and relaxed and woke peacefully in the sunny early morning and dutifully did physio exercises on my leg before standing on it,. I usually forget.

I got up, did the usual and came here.

No comments:

Post a Comment