This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 3 July 2013

no title -google is stupid

Good morning peeps,
yesterday evening when the library closed, I went and sat to read my book, the caretaker came along and let me into church as it was cold and windy and rainy, so I made us a cup of tea and he busily caretaked and stopped to talk for a while, then he went and the evening groups came into church and I sat and drank tea and read my books until the church closed at 10pm.
I had texted my friend at 7.30pm because she said she would collect me if the weather was bad, but I heard nothing in return, she was probably asleep, she takes a lot of meds and sometimes sleeps all afternoon and evening and night.

Then when the church closed, I went for a walk as it was raining and windy and the bloody pub had its glaring spotlights and louts so I couldn't go in my porch.

By 11pm I was too tired, so I tried to settle down outside in the wind and rain, I curse the day that pub was taken over and turned into an antisocial louts pub.
By 11.30 I was cold and miserable so I risked the porch.
The weather was atrocious and I was tense and in pain, so I tried to settle in the porch, but some  very drunk louts hung about nearby, I don't know if they saw me, but the weather was so bad that the rain and wind were blowing into the porch, it was probably one of my worst nights this year.
I was still awake in the early hours, the weather thankfully drove the louts away, but I was suffering the church of england in my head.

I slept eventually, and woke at 5am, decided that despite only having had a few hours sleep, I would get up, so I did, my bedding wasn't too wet, so I stashed it.

Read my book and headed for McD's when they opened. I got a missed call at 5.50am, it was probably my friend who didn't answer me last night, but I thought it was my alarm, so I switched it off before I realised. she left a voicemail, but I have no credit.

Sat in McD's with my book and let time pass.
Eventually I went and got clean socks and underwear from my stash and went and had a wash, then I came here to the coffee shop. I will be very tired later, thankfully it will be dry tonight and I may get an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment