This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Thursday, 3 May 2012

I wish I could get into writing the blog properly again.
I suppose I can try.
Yesterday in chavtown I was trying to get my work done in the library, but I was too distracted and I wandered in the direction of lunch, which is kept at the market.
I got a cuppa and went and sat on the back of a bench nearby, all of a sudden a tall dark handsome stranger pulled up on his pushbike and said hello, I didn't recognise him behind his dark glasses.
It was my friend M! He looked so clean and sober and alive, he sat and chatted to me in the cold wind and neither of us has enough layers on but we wanted to chat, and he told me about his life, he has a flat now, and he is off alcohol and is avoiding anything to do with alcohol. :)
We had a good natter and then he swept away on his bike, and I hopped down the hill to my friend's art gallery, she was out, harpman said she was at Tesco, so I started weeding the paving in front of the gallery, she was delighted when she got back, and she made me a cuppa.

When I had finished weeding and had several cuppas it was nearly time to go back to sattelite town.
It was a peaceful journey back.
Got back to sattelite town in the early evening and went to my friends' house, they had a houseful but that was ok, there was supper for me.

Unfortunately they had beens looking for advice on how to help me, which is never good, outsiders who don't know me are really no good at advising, and it unsettles me.

Anyway, eventually it was time to tuck down in the conservatory, it started raining heavily so I listened to the rain as I dozed.

I dreamed about one of my family dying and a funeral. Then I dreamed I was out on a boat on the sea, the boat gybed when it shouldn't have and it was in trouble, I asked if I had made it gybe by not doing the main sheet properly, but I was told it wasn't my fault, but my sister was on the boat and she was knocked unconscious somehow, and the boat was filling up with water, so it was really getting scary as I tried to revive my sister and Mike the skipper tried to right the boat.

I was glad to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment