Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 28 May 2012

Hi Bloggys,

I did go swimming, and enjoyed it. I managed to lose my wristband in the pool and wasn't sure what to do as it was in the deep end and I am not fit to dive yet, so I embarrasedly asked the lifeguard, and he got someone to dive and get it for me.
Anyway, I swam for an hour, it was lane swimming rather than larking about.
Then I tootled back here and wondered if I will feel like I have been in a car wreck when I wake up tomorrow, because I have not swum for years now, last time I swam was when my life was collapsing and I was in crisis and I nearly drowned because I couldn't swim because I was too ill and I was sailing and capsized the boat.

Anyway, I am going to be working tomorrow, so I hope I haven't done too much harm.
It was nice to be out in the evening as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.