Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 19 May 2012

Hello bloggytypepeople,

Today I woke at 5am needing the loo. I had been dreaming of my old friends in chavtown, which was ok, I went back to sleep when I had been to the loo, but the dog was scratching at the door and I was too woozy to do anything about it.
Woke again at 8.50am, the house was silent. No one was up.

I got up, woozy from the nytol and antihistamines that help me sleep. Staggered into a cup of tea and a shower and clean clothes.
Staggered out of the house feeling half dead. Went to work, expecting to help in the cafe but ended up working in the nature reserve and gardens on my own all, day, there was plenty of tea and biscuits and nice visitors and staff. 
I had another go at the model railway controls and I could have spent all day in there on the trains, it is awesome.
Outside I climbed up to the viewing platform to watch the real trains on the mainline, there were no steam trains today :( but I watched a freight driver have his tea break.

A good day's work.

Got home tired.

My friends' family who own the dog came to collect him, and stayed for hours.

I am here trying to work out how to ward off the flashbacks and fall asleep :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.