Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 13 May 2012

Hello bloggypeeps, how are things?

Well it has been a hectic few days.

All my friends' family have descended in the last 24 hours because of a wedding anniversary and renewal of wedding vows. I asked if I should butt out and go and sleep rough for a few days, but they wanted me to stay.

So I stayed. We all went out for a meal last night at a pub, which was all very nice. The only problem for me was that my head and neck and shoulder were hurting, and when we got home I really felt ill from that and from what I think was an allergic reaction to artificial sweetner in the pudding.

Allergic reaction includes bloating and swelling up like a whale, throwing up and diahrrea and feeling awful.  The best thing I could do was go to bed, and I knew I would sleep, and I did, I slept from 9.30pm to 7am this morning when I needed the loo. When I had been to the loo I went back to dozing.

My friends went off to church as they were reading testimonies at both services, I stayed behind with the two young ladies of the family who are both a few years younger than me, and we all got ready to go to the second service where the renewal of vows will be done.
The girls both wore tasteful dresses, and I almost wished I had a tasteful dress, but I looked ok in new jeans and my black and white top and with a smart new haircut, so off we trotted to church, and enjoyed the testimonies and renewal of vows. Lovely.
Then it was home for a Larkin style lunch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.