Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 1 December 2016

Thursday

Good evening peeps,

What a crazy day.

I had nightmares and I woke up feeling groggy and I decided to move this morning's work to Saturday morning and work on my assignment.

I worked on my assignment, and I was due to go and help with the homeless, but oh joy, they do have an influx of volunteers, so I got to go down to the beach for a while and then come home to this assignment. It is in draft form, but I will hand something in next week.

In case you wondered about my snowflake, wreath and tree. I get a Jacqui Lawson Advent Calander every year, part of Christmas for me, and I get to design wreaths, trees, snowflakes, presents etc, it is great fun. This year I have the seaside village one, and today was the first advent day, winter swimming. But the activities start before the advent calender does.

There was a tap on my door as I watched Hollyoaks, funny place to leave a tap.
It was my neighbour, he came out of hospital today, and he was too tired to cook, so he crawled upstairs to ask if I would go to the takeaway for him. At least he is willing to eat something, he weighs 6 stone and he looks as if he is going to die, I probably shouldn't say this, but he probably will die.
Anyway, the takeaway is only round the corner, I have never been in there, but they are very approachable and they cooked his dinner very quickly.

It has been another cold clear day.
Tomorrow I will be on garden clearance all day.
If I'm lucky I will be able to brew coffee while I work, it is so cold at the moment.

Anyway, back to my assignment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.