This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Monday, 19 December 2016


Good evening peeps,

Well yesterday I watched Miracle on 34th Street and then went to the carol service.  It was OK.
I came home reminded of how much time Church wastes.

I can't remember what I was doing apart from being tired but I forgot all about watching Humans.

I had a restless and dream filled night and woke up with mild depression and unwillingness to get up, but I was washed, dressed and out of the house before it was light, off to work.

It must be nearly Christmas, all the parking was gone, so I parked up the top with a note on the dashboard.
I started the day with a good old litterpick, muttering cheerfully about getting all the rubbish jobs.
The others started with weeding, I like my litterpick because I start the day by just walking round until I wake up, and then I sneak for a coffee and loo, although it is usually tea break by then anyway.

After tea break, we all worked on weeding a huge border, and then it was lunch. It has been a cold grey and damp day.

After lunch the others went to transplant and move shrubs and clear beds up the hill and I went to do the leaf blowing and then transplant and move shrubs and clear beds down the hill. It wasn't to do with anyone not wanting to work together, it was to do with three of us working a huge site and trying to keep it all under control. The youngster works with my more mature workmate you see, and I am capable to work alone, so it works fine for all of us if we divide to get some jobs done.
It started raining and it rained wetly as I stripped dead palm fronds off trees and trees showered wetly on me and the palms cut my hands and everything became muddy and churned up. There is a nice man who lives there and he always is nice and comes to talk and thanks us for our work.

The others came to join me when they finished their jobs, and we finished the day there, the nice man came out with a box of nice biscuits for us, which we divided up. Hmm, I never buy biscuits but these were yummy ones.

Then  we finished work and I came home via the lockup to drop some stuff off.

When I got home I went on Catchup to watch the stunning and dramatic finale to Humans Series 2, obviously there will be a third season.

And then it has been Hollyoaks, shower, supper and trying to get myself into some writing and music work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.