Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 24 December 2016

Saturday - Christmas Eve

Good morning peeps,

I should be out taking part in the streets celebrations but I am a bit tired and ill and in pain. So I will see how I feel when the painkillers kick in.
However, I have the Choice of Wallace and Gromit and Miracle on 34th Street starting at 11am. So I may wait until this afternoon to go to the festivities.

The flat looks strange, half-empty but decorated for Christmas, my keyboard stand has red tinsel on it. I should switch that keyboard on and start practicing this new piece with the dancing chords.

It is a mild day with thin cloud, the sea is calmer but still lively.
I must remember what I need from the shops. sticky stuff remover, because I used to stick my music notes to the cupboards with sticky pads, not bluetack. What do I need while the shops close? Not a lot, the shop over the road is open from 10-3 tomorrow! And I did a big shop yesterday as well.

I am from the 80s though, so I still remember the shops closing for 10 days and my dad frantically making sure nothing would run out.

I need fruit squash, because the only thing I drink at night is fruit squash, I always put a glass of it out of reach of me lashing out in my sleep, at the moment I lash out and send little owl and the tinsel flying!

Anyway. remember not to egg the telvision when the archfart of canterbury is on, just laugh at him and his simpering lies that someone wrote for him.

Good news, I managed to fix the shower. And guess what? You can now get Glyndebourne's 'Barber of Seville' on BBC iPlayer. We went to see it live, and it is excellent, I recommend it.

I dreamed last night that the church send their police around again, it was a strange white police car. Unfortunately they can and will use the police to terrorize me, hence me moving house next week.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.