Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 1 May 2016

Sunday

Good morning peeps,

Well yesterday I did a bit of work on the upstairs flat. I was brushing hair out of the carpet, a lot of hair, all you need is a stiff brush and just swirl it round and pull the hair out. Unfortunately the hoover is broken again so I couldn't hoover after that.

Then it was revision time, and I revised until I was falling asleep, and made good progress. Not long now, it makes me short of breath to think of the exam in less than a week, and the day out away from home! :) I am taking Florence with me, so I will be able to pootle around and have a real day out.

Last night I dreamed that there was a big protest at Winchester Cathedral.
Then I dreamed I had moved to the new flat, and I had got Bob the Kitten, and I called Bob and he came running, but then he turned into a fly and started buzzing round the kitchen. I hope he doesn't decide to do that in real life, it will be expensive enough supplying him with notebooks and police hats.
At the moment we have no kittens for sale in the district, but I shouldn't rush into finding Bob, I need to move and also get my exams done before I think about the kitten.
Interestingly the Bob the kitten in the dream wasn't pure black, he was black and white or grey and white. No way I can afford a grey cat, they are rare, expensive, usually with at least some blue blood. Kittens are more expensive these days anyway. I will have to ask that lady from when I was delivery driving in town, see if her cat has been busy reproducing again.

Anyway, this morning I had an extra round to do as well as mine, the boss wants me to put the phone on dashcam for my round so if that guy who run me off the road does anything more he will go round and have words. Sometimes some men just think lone women can be bullied, but in quiet lanes like ours there is no need whatsoever to force someone into a wall, none. Florence got off lightly with a scraped wing mirror but it shouldn't happen.

Anyway, it is a sunny day and due to be hot, so I went down to the sea after the papers. The sea is
calm and smooth, reflecting the sunlight and the cliffs.
I am due to revise all day but I will watch Hollyoaks while revising, and I will nip to the shop for cleaning stuff for the flat, I will also clean my flat briefly, and probably have a bike ride after lunch and maybe an ice cream.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.