Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 9 May 2016

Monday - Liberation Day

Dear idiot from CofE, get off my blog.

Good morning peeps,

A grey start but it may well get better.

Yesterday was a quiet day, a quick car boot sale, some roast dinner, reading and music and films.
I had a bit of a disrupted night, half awake in terrors in the early hours, then too hot, I slept lightly the last few hours of the night but more comfortable and peaceful.
I woke up dreaming I was in a flood, I keep dreaming that but I don't know why and thankfully the bed isn't wet when I dream that.
Anyway, I have done the papers and I am staying here and writing and working on my revision, I am not going to celebrate liberation day because
when they liberated Jersey
they forgot about the States

I may go up to the cliffs if the weather allows.
To be honest I am still tired, so a quiet day of revision, music and flat cleaning and even some resting would be a good plan.

I see I had a visit from an old enemy on this blog yesterday, I wonder why? :):):)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.